Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life is Beautiful

Life is beautiful, which is the reason I started this blog. To share my life; to share my story. I wanted a place where I could write updates about the events in my life. Activities I've done, goals and accomplishments I've achieved. Speeches I've given. Words of encouragement. Or even a place for me to vent my frustrations. But generally just to share my story and inspire people along their journey.

Most importantly, I want everyone to know that if I could survive, so can you. Never give up. Never say you can't do something. Find the strength inside yourself to overcome the impossible, because it is possible. I thank God for everyday I'm alive, and I am grateful to be blessed with the gift of life.

I hope I can inspire and motivate more people than I already have. Please pass this blog along to your family, your friends, your coworkers, or people you think might need a little encouragement in their lives...let's face it. We all need inspiration once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena